Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 8

This week I was traveling a lot. I went to IHRSA - our biggest convention of the year. Surprisingly enough I found it difficult to make time for working out, even at a fitness convention. I'm feeling pretty good about my progress though, weighing in at 220 lbs. At the convention I had Kent McCurdy do another Body Fat Measurement and I came in at 18.5%. given that I began at 238 lbs and 25.5% body fat, I am pleased. I still have a ways to go though, and I have more traveling to do. The thing about traveling is that it throws you out of your routine both with your workout schedule and eating habits. I'm finding traveling to be the most challenging part of the journey thus far.

1 comment:

P said...

Are you going to update your profile? How am I going to stay focused if you don't? I'm so glad you are having such success. Get down with your bad self Tim!!
Your definately motivating me...