Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 7

This week's challenge came in the form of illness. On Monday I began to have a sore throat. I went for a run anyhow, which felt good, however not long after that I began to feel progressively worse. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to slow down at all. By Tuesday I was full-on sick. Sherry Catlin was coming to town and she and I and Jean-Paul were going to head down to Colorado Springs for the AAAI convention. I was really excited to take the Body Bar workshop that we hosted at One Boulder Fitness so I took some DayQuil and pushed on through. I think it was actually really good to sweat, it felt cleansing. I weighed myself and I weighed 221 lbs, meaning I've lost 17 lbs. Over the weekend we attending AAAI and I did as much as I could at Sherry's precon workshop and also a Body Bar Flex class. Not feeling well it was pretty difficult to stay motivated to work out and obviously the intensity of the workouts was not as great. However, I think that the movement actually helped my recovery.

No comments: