Saturday, January 12, 2008

Week One

I went to visit Kent at Fundamental Fitness Products in Denver on Monday. He used the Body Caliper to get my body fat percentage. My weight was at an all-time high of 238. My body fat percentage was 25.5%.

On Monday evening I did the Deep Definition DVD with a 15 lb Body Bar. It was tough. I'm not too big on the step-touch mambo routine, but the workout was awesome when we finally picked up the bar.
Tuesday I went for a short jog.
Wednesday I did the Ready Set Superset DVD. Wow - that was brutal, in a good way. I barely got through it with an 18 lb bar.
Thursday - wanting to ease back into a routine, I took the day off from working out.
Friday - I went for a longer run and did some lateral running exercises.

1 comment:

Patrick Riley said...

Looks good bro... When you get back from ECA we should play some b-ball at Lakeshore Athletic Club or even do some trail running.