Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week Two

Week two has been a little tough. It was a hard week all around. My cardio workouts consisted of running in the mornings. Its been so cold thought that I haven't been able to get a good workout in - my lungs don't like the cold air. I have been enjoying my Body Bar workouts - although I'd love to have some company, i.e. a group class - the gyms here don't really feature many pure Body Bar classes - don't worry, I'm working on it . . . more to come on that.
I'm also starting to question my eating plan a bit - I wonder if I'm taking in too many calories. At the end of the week I went to visit my sister and her husband in the mountains. They love beer and very yummy (and rich) foods. I indulged quite a bit - get this though, my workout was chopping wood - what a great workout! Today I had a business brunch to go to but was able to keep it pretty healthy - although I didn't get much of a workout in other than some pushups and body bar squats.
My workout highlight of the week was doing the YogaStrength DVD with Beth Shaw first thing in the morning. What a way to start the day!

No comments: