Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week Five Wrap up

Wednesday I took Thea's guts and butts class - I'm not sure if my legs have ever been that sore in the next few days. I left for ECA on Thursday - unfortunately in the hustle and bustle of getting ready to go I missed my workout. I worked out at the hotel gym in the morning. On Saturday I took Keli Roberts' Body Bar class - it felt good to be in the room with fitness professionals and be able to keep up.
I had a good and productive time at ECA. Somehow I felt more like I belonged there because I am more active than the last few shows I've done there. Sherry Catlin and I had a good time talking about and experimenting with the Body Bar Flex in the off hours of the tradeshow. Lisa Wheeler taught a fantastic class with the product - I think it has a lot of potential for group ex.

No comments: